Friday, May 24, 2013

So...who is who's who?



He loves me & I love him.
I am scared to break the news to my mother & he, to his son.
The fear distanced us from them.
A year of courtship ended in a court marriage today. Would they accept our marriage?


We head straight to my mother’s house to seek her blessings.
She seemed to be able to manage well without me.
I enter the house apprehensively to find that my mother has remarried.
She welcomes us warmly.
I am happy that her new marriage has returned her laughter.
I am eager to meet the new man of our house.


The doorbell rings.
The person calls out my mother’s name & she blushes.
I instinctively know it’s him.
She announces our arrival to him & I can hear some more happy laughs.
Nervous yet taking in all the turn of events, me & my husband prepare myself to meet my mother’s husband.


They enter the hall & we stand there face-to-face with my husband’s son.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!
    What a twist at the end

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx for a positive feedback :*
      you also happen to be the first follower on my blog *hugs* so you get your gift tomorrow!!

      Delete