I am in
a really happy mood, feeling good about something unknown to me. But somehow I
know I need to figure out a way to make things fall back into place.
So while
I was lost in thought sitting in a rick on my way back home, when my ride
happened to stop for half a minute in the traffic, and I saw two pairs of
little converse worn feet on the other side of a gate, sitting on something,
swinging happily and dancing whenever the water sprinkler from the other side
of the garden would wet them. The kids couldn't have been older than 10...
Weirdly enough, I just got to see the feet of those kids. But it was something
about how happily their wet legs swung together, reflecting smiles and
excitement. I could hear happy squeals. Before I peeped out to have a closer
look, the rick whizzed its way into the traffic!
Throughout
the ride, in fact even now, it's just that one flash of image that keeps making
me smile.
And I'm
just so glad, random and trivial as this sounds, the image of those happy feet
swinging together is something that I'd want to remember throughout my life, to
keep reminding me of good and happy times I cherish, and the one's I will
always :)
No comments:
Post a Comment