I had seen it somewhere before. Where? I don’t have a clue. But with everything
around me moving with a pace so quick that every passing moment seems like a
blur. However I notice that it’s the only
thing that doesn’t move from its place. But every single time I look back at it, I feel like it’s running away from me, whilst standing so perfectly still,
looking at me with eyes so blank, it’s
fading away into a void that it will
leave behind. It’s somewhere at the
center of the same old circles that I run into. Sometimes, I feel like catching
it. Something tells me that if I catch
it just in time, all I will feel is
sheer bliss of joy & buoyancy.
But time doesn’t wait for us, does it? It never
gives us the chance we need when we need it. Today, I walked up to it & I had come so close to touching
it. But I see it has faded away; that in the next few seconds to come, even its bits and pieces would cease to exist
to remind me of its presence. That’s when
I realized what I had been looking at..& gradually we were fading away.
No comments:
Post a Comment