Sunday, May 19, 2013

worth a try or maybe not?

Tonight I sit here with a heart paralyzed by hopelessness, a mind anesthetized by hurt; hallucinated by the faith in 'victory of good over evil'.

Having finally caught the last train to where I am right now, I still do not know that this is where I intended to be. The quiet breathing of a mother lost in the thoughts of a subconscious mind, at a time when the nocturnal chirping of the crickets is the only beckoning call into the cradle of sleep, I feel my longing to know reasons that I deserve to, die out like the flame of a candle blown at, through lips that do nothing to deceive the thoughts & intentions behind it.


As good intentions lose their meaning, I feel the need to stop trying, the urge to give up.

I wish life has a jerk-alert. I do not want to be numb to the pain while time tries to heal. I want to believe that this too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment