Wednesday, March 12, 2014

there is silence..

Another year without dad. I miss sitting with him, talking. Sitting with my feet tucked under me, listening intently as he told me some of the things that I won't ever forget. I miss that feeling of safety, of assurance I feel when I am around him.

The packing is gone to the winds. I cross dates for inspiration. And it ain’t working its wonders. Not yet.
Procrastinate. Procrastinating. Procrastination. I am well versed with all its forms.

Every teardrop is a waterfall - Coldplay.

She stood there with her head down. Her palms pressed against the wall in front of her, her arms outstretched. She followed the stream of hot water with her eyes. Flowing down her neck to her stomach to all the way below her ankle where it formed a puddle, waiting of its turn to be drained down the little hole. The steam rising from this puddle hindering her vision. But she didn't seem too perturbed about it. She had other things fogging her life as it was. A little steam could go amiss. Rather, will go amiss.


Just realized that the time-piece on the table has stopped ticking. Looks like the time has stood still for me so I can come to terms with my loss.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment