Saturday, March 08, 2014

& back!!

Back, yes. 
Back with a sizzle, a quiver, a bang? I do not know for now. 
Is that important though? What should rather be important is that I am back, back on the blog.

It’s been 8 long months since I put up my last post. Quite some time. It would be a lie to say I hadn't missed this space. & it would be a lie to say that I just remembered that my blog exists. All excuses.

So I am back for now. Though I can’t muster up a post, here’s some scribbling.

People, all around you;
Some with a purpose, others lost, some eager, others slouched.
Each of them having a story to tell;
A happy one, a tragic one, one with loads of drama, but all unique in themselves, all important.
Strings that connect them;
Are entangling, tightening, breaking loose, snapping, determined not to let the people manipulate them.
There is no fighting a lost battle;
Surrender in time & you’ll be a survivor;
Accept that the bonds that the strings will weave for you.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment