There comes a time when you
begin to enjoy the solitary moments in the absence of light & recollect the
sun-lit dawns of your past without wishing to go back to a world where
acceptance is a rare phenomenon. That’s when you befriend the Dark.
The Dark can be, well
simply put, beautiful. I’ve lived my share of pleasant memories in there. It is
the unseen face of mystery, rustle of barely audible whispers, knowledge of
someone else's emotion, & a home to the friend locked up within you. I look
up to see the beauty clash with the beastly side. I can hear the black hole on
the other side sucking away all the pleasantness. I’m too repelled to be drawn into
the hell & so I tread towards the flood of light. Knowing where to find it
again, the treasure it holds, I retrace my way back into the sheer beauty of
the dark when I’ve had too much of the light.
happens to me every monday morning ;-)
ReplyDeletejust that your monday happens to be everyday thats not a holiday :)
Delete