Life, at times, brings you to a dead end.
Either you re-trace and go back to the place you started from or
make a new path for yourself. Often, one chooses to go back. Why? Maybe,
because the road seems clearer after we come further from the crossroad. Maybe
we think we are better equipped to make a better choice. Very rarely, does one
choose to take a new path. Why? Well fear, insecurity and uncertainty about the
results and more so the uncertainty of how we shall handle those results &
a million other emotions pop up.
I feel like that same person who wishes to go back, but knows it’s
pointless. But the fear of treading on the same path has consequences I don’t
want to think of.
I have taken a path now, not knowing where it leads. But I’m
walking. Walking in the hope of a better tomorrow. Am I sure this is the right
path? Well, frankly I don’t know.
I never was and never will be.
That feeling engulfs me again. The feeling of being all alone, the
feeling of being lost, the feeling of not having anyone to confide in, of
wanting to push everyone away from myself, and at the same instant, wanting to
pull them back too.
My thoughts are wavering. A conflicting situation, this is. I feel
trapped. I feel sick!
But I will go on. On, till my feet carry me, till the time my body
supports my weight.
I can’t give up. Not after I’ve come this long. Not after the
million sacrifices.
Not now. Not now.
No comments:
Post a Comment