Yaaaaaaaaaay, this is THE first post on my blog, if I can
get myself to hit the Publish button. If you are reading this
post, well then I managed to publish it, after overcoming my battle with the backspace key.
I think a lot. Like a real LOT lot. Doubt
me not and ease those brows back into place!! This blog for instance, I've been
posting (& putting off; courtesy: sheer laziness) since, well frankly, I
can’t seem to remember since when :)
Why a blog? Ain't it enough that I keep ranting all day all
night, boring everyone around with my non-stop, continuous blabber? After all,
I earned my "yapping-tongues" title decades ago and have made sure
that it is well-justified. So, the blog is 'cause I love to write & I hope
to find that writing streak making its way back into my life. A mad, hectic
life where weekdays are all about making it to the office, surviving through
the day, and sleep over the weekends. Sounds crazy? Yeah, it is but I guess I
love the craziness of it all though it seems to zap out energy off me!!
This blog is also for Nutties 'cause he kept persisting
that I write. A purely selfish thought if he thought I’ll talk any less and
save it for the blog. Hah!! Sarcasm rules us both.
Signing off with the hope that I’ll continue to blog and
that my posts’ll get better (read, make sense) with time :) :)
As someone said.....to the reader, words are just
words...to the grasper, they are hidden secrets.

I agree with you dear. in my words -
ReplyDeleteBetal ke sawal par aaj vikram maun hai,
Sabhi balatkar ke khilaf hai to fir ye dushkarm karta kaun hai...........?????
The problem starts from our home when we teach our children "Tumhe kya jaroorat hai , in sab se door raho". The so called savya samaj even after that incident the gals body was lying on road for 1 hr and no body dares to help her.......Everybody says if u stand u will be ruined, I dont agree, when Gandhi stood against Britons what they had done to him?...there are so many examples.....Problem is we are losing the braveness and teaching that cowardness to our childrens also...........Every individual needs to be brave.
Very nicely put Rakesh ji. I believe your comment was for the post on the mediocre Indian.
ReplyDeleteMediocrity seems to be the new normal, inculcated from childhood especially in our middle class families. Everyone wants to sit pretty & take no risks. Why endanger our lives by standing up at the scene of crime when we can always reach the comfort of our homes, follow the story at length on TV channels hungry for high TRPs, post a few lines proclaiming support to the protest on social media?
For all you know, people who would have driven past the poor girl in her state might have been on the ground lighting candles for her. Mediocrity & to top it, we live with hypocrisy.